Welcome to Central Dental
At Central Dental, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care using the latest technology. We understand that dentistry is much more than beautiful smiles – it’s important to overall health and well-being. Our talented doctors, along with their dedicated staff, have been making a difference in the lives of our patients for over 50 years! Together we strive to help our patients achieve life-long oral health by providing a patient focused, team guided approach in a comfortable, friendly, and professional environment.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent, ‘full-service’ care for our patients and their families. Orthodontics, comfortable alternatives to CPAP, beautiful crowns, custom fabricated prosthodontics (dentures/partials), implants, and routine cleanings are just a few of services we can provide you and your loved ones. The comprehensive nature of our practice allows added convenience for our patients; which is all too important in today’s busy world!
As a patient of Central Dental, you can feel confident that you are entrusting your smile and oral health to some of the most skilled professionals in the dental industry. Our passion for dentistry and sincere concern for our patients is truly unsurpassed. Give our friendly staff a call today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to seeing your smile!
What Our Patients Say:
News and Updates
- April 25, 2016
We all have a dry mouth from time to time. Whether we drank a little…
- April 20, 2016
One of the most common ailments associated with growing older as a woman is the…
- January 28, 2016
When your dentist recommends cosmetic dentistry or when you determine you need a procedure like…
- July 1, 2015
Having good oral hygiene habits make a big difference in overall tooth health, so it’s…
Did You Know?
TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome ) symptoms can include…
- Pain in the jaw, especially at the area of the joint
- Popping/clicking of the jaw
- Ear pain
- Ringing or popping sounds in the ears
- Blurred vision
- Tight or sore jaw or neck muscles
- Shoulder pain
- Locking or dislocation of the jaw (usually after widely yawning)
- Christina Rigby“I always have a great experience when I come to this office. The staff are all friendly, professional and thorough. I feel that they care about my teeth and well being. They make sure to get you in at your appointment time and out in a reasonable time. I can not say enough about this wonderful staff, including the dentist. I have had only positive experiences.”
- Melissa Porter“This has always been a great establishment to tend to me and my family’s dental needs”
- Catina“I gave a 5*star rating because the service was great. Everything was fully explained and the advanced technology was especially amazing. I was really satisfied with the entire Central Dental team!”
- Anthony Hart“I have always been apprehensive about going to the dentist due to bad experiences in the past, however upon my very first visit I was greeted with smiles and pleasantries that made me feel extremely comfortable, it was as if you and your staff have been knowing me for years. Dr. Passini is MY doctor and I couldn’t be more satisfied with him and his staff. You guys are the GREATEST!!! Thanks”