Snap-On Smile® is an achievable alternative for those who cannot afford a complete smile makeover. Snap-On Smile® is an appliance that is constructed of a proprietary strong and thin dental resin that resembles natural teeth. The appliance is placed over your existing teeth to provide a beautiful façade. Snap-On Smile is not permanently secured with any cements or adhesives, which means it snaps in and out like a bleaching tray! Snap-On Smile is a revolutionary tool that can give you the appearance of full mouth porcelain veneers for a fraction of the price! It does not fix any dental issues, it merely hides them. It’s easy to care for, and you can eat and drink while you’re wearing it. It can be used as a temporary or permanent cosmetic solution depending on your individual needs.
About Snap-On Smile®
Snap-On Smile® is suitable for just about everyone. It has been life-changing for thousands of people worldwide with crooked, stained, chipped, gapped, and/or missing teeth. The process is simple and requires only two quick, painless visits. During the first visit you and your doctor will discuss the shade and style of your new smile and take impressions of your teeth. No shots. No drilling. No worries. During the second visit, which is approximately three to four weeks later, you will be receive your Snap-On Smile®.
- Are you in need of costly bridges or implants, but cannot afford them?
- Would you like a beautiful, comfortable alternative to a traditional removable partial?
- Do you desire a superstar smile without the discomfort, expense and time associated with the necessary, invasive, and extensive dental treatments?
- Do you want a beautifully straight smile but dread wearing braces for years?
- Do sensitive teeth prevent you from achieving a dazzling white smile?
- Are you fearful of the dentist?
- Are you restricted from spending hours in a dental chair due to physical limitations?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Snap-On Smile® may be right for you. Call our office today to schedule a consultation.