Central Dental is comprised of a group of highly skilled general dentists backed by a powerhouse team of dental professionals providing comprehensive care to patients of all ages. We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and strive to provide convenient, high-quality dentistry to you and your entire family.
About General Dentistry
Doctors Edward H. Passini, Jr., and Nathaniel Hill, and Todd C. Stewart take the lead in diagnosing, treating, and coordinating care to meet your oral health needs. If you need a specialized dental procedure performed, your general dentist may work with other healthcare professionals to make sure you get the care you need.
Services and procedures provided by our general dentists include, but are not limited to:
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Partial Dentures
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Home Care Instruction
- Mouth Guards/Sports Appliances
- Nutrition Counseling
- Oral Surgery
- Restorative Care
- Root Canal Therapy
- Palliative Care
- Teeth Cleanings
- Tobacco Cessation
- TMD/TMJ Therapy
Central Dental encourages you to review the following important concepts if you are considering making an investment in your smile and overall health through general dentistry:
- Art and Science – Dentistry is an art as well as a science. Our high standards coupled with the complexity of treatment occasionally requires that we retake impressions or remake crowns. We treat our patients as if they were our own family; therefore, we won’t let you walk out with something we wouldn’t find suitable for our loved ones.
- Time Commitment – Dentistry can require a significant time commitment at times. This means you will likely need to take time away from work or school. We try our best to offer a few longer appointments rather than several small ones to help limit absenteeism from work or school. Once the treatment has begun, it is important it be completed in the doctor recommended time frame; if treatment is delayed or interrupted, it could change the proposed treatment plan and adversely affect the cost and outcome.
- Treatment Awareness – It’s important that you understand why your dentist has made a treatment recommendation for you, as well as why it must be performed in a particular order. Please ask us for clarification before treatment begins in the event that you do not completely understand. Issues may be discovered during the process that were not able to be seen on your previous x-rays or during your examination. If this occurs, you will be immediately informed of any impact it may have on the outcome or cost of your treatment.
- Secure Financial Arrangements – You should be comfortable with all financial arrangements prior to proceeding with your treatment plan. Establish your dental budget, or secure financing, to determine which treatment options you will pursue, and ensure that it is completed in the time frame recommended by your doctor to achieve the desired results.
- Thorough Oral Health Care – Good dental hygiene is important before and after your treatment. The restoration process is much easier when you are in good oral health. Your doctor or hygienist may recommend you use an antimicrobial mouth rinse shortly before, during, and after completion of your treatment.
- Nothing Lasts Forever – While dental treatment can function well and retain a beautiful appearance for many years, it won’t last forever. Nothing in life does; not us, and not dentistry. We use high quality materials and advanced techniques, yet some restorations will still last longer than others. For instance, if you favor chewing on one side of your mouth there is a high likelihood that the restorations on that side are going to wear faster than the other side. Good to excellent oral hygiene will increase the chances of your restoration lasting longer. Maintenance is very important; this means brushing, flossing, rinsing, and regular recare appointments with your dentist and hygienist.
- Know your Limitations – We strongly recommend dental hygiene recare appointments every three to four months, instead of every six, after extensive treatment has been performed. You would never invest in a new automobile, never change the oil, or get a tune up and expect it to perform well. The same theory applies in dentistry; protect your investment.
- Break Bad Habits – Dental restorations are subject to the same abuse as your natural teeth. Habits such as biting your fingernails, chewing on ice, or gnawing on pencils pose the same risk of damaging a dental restoration as they do your natural teeth.
- When to Whiten – If you are interested in a whiter, brighter smile your doctor may recommend you whiten your teeth before pursuing dental restorations. This decision will be based upon your oral health condition and your expectations of treatment.
Why Choose Central Dental
Most patients can obtain the quality treatment they need and deserve with a little planning. Central Dental’s team of doctors and staff stand ready and willing to care for you and your family. It’s never too late to achieve the smile of your dreams! You can take comfort in knowing we won’t judge you based on your current oral health; instead, we will help get you back on track to oral health. Call our caring team at Central Dental if you are in need of a General Dentist in the Little Rock, Conway, or Central Arkansas area and find out why…“Our smiles speak for themselves!”