Originally from Senath, Missouri, Dr. Kyle Dalton first opened his Little Rock, Arkansas office in 1988. Ten years later he moved his practice to Conway and married Conway native Kay Bright Dalton; they have two beautiful daughters, Cathey Lee and Kelsey. In 2012 he merged his general dental practice with Central Dental in order to allow him the freedom to further focus his efforts on the treatment of TMJ disorders and dental sleep medicine.
With his advanced training and over two decades of experience, Dr. Dalton is uniquely qualified to diagnose and treat facial pain, TMD, muscle pain disorders, nerve pain disorders, tension headaches, snoring, sleep apnea, and more. He has a great love of learning, averaging 100+ hours of continuing education each year even though Arkansas requires only 20 hours. His continual training and ongoing education have enhanced his knowledge and enabled him to provide the latest diagnostic and treatment methods.
Already having achieved fellowship status with the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Dr. Dalton is currently working toward his mastership. LVI is the world’s foremost postgraduate dental education institution, offering programs on occlusion/neuromuscular dentistry, advanced aesthetics, management, and much more. He has completed a residency in TMJ/Craniofacial pain through the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain earning a fellowship. He is current Board eligible and actively applying for his Diplomate status. His educational accomplishments are as follows:
- 1981 Graduate Senath-Hornersville High school, Senath, MO; Salutatorian
- 1985 Graduate University of Arkansas honors graduate – Bachelor of Science
- 1988 Graduate University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Dentistry – Doctor of Dental Surgery; honors graduate Doctor of Dental Surgery
- 2009 Las Vegas Institute Fellowship Las Vegas, NV (Mastership eligible)
- 2010 Conscious Sedation residency – Medical College of GA, Augusta , GA
- 2011 Orthotropics residency- Agora Hills, CA
- 2011 Dental Sleep Medicine residency, Las vegas and Reno, NV (board eligible)
- 2014-2015 AACP residency in cranio-facial pain Dallas, TX (board eligible)
Dr. Dalton is well known for his thorough examinations and keen attention to detail. He is trusted by medical and dental specialists in nearly every discipline to care for their patients with Orofacial pain, TMD, and sleep disorders. These include general dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, periodontists, oral surgeons, internists, neurologists, pediatricians, sleep therapists, ENT specialists, and more. He has treated an estimate of over 2000 patients in his career and has lectured on the topics of TMJ and oral sleep appliances on a local and national level.
You may find comfort in knowing Dr. Dalton will treat you with the compassion, understanding, and personal attention that you want and deserve. He has successfully treated thousands of patients who’ve suffered from painful facial conditions, even those who have undergone failed treatments elsewhere. He firmly believes treating facial pain, TMD, and sleep disorders effectively means taking into account all the aspects of your health. That’s why Dr. Dalton takes a multidisciplinary approach to your care. He will work closely with other doctors and healthcare professionals through consultations and continual updates about your treatment and your progress. This collaboration is essential in providing you with excellent, efficient care that meets your individual needs.
Dr. Dalton is a proud member of ICCMO, the International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics – a society of health care professionals who focus on the anatomy and function of the jaw, with the ultimate objective of alleviating the pain caused by conditions like Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMD). He is also a member of:
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Arkansas State Dental Association (Central District)
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- National Association of Facial Orthotropics
- International Academy of Facial Growth Guidance
- American Dental Association
- Academy of Computerized Dentistry
- Pierre Fauchard Honorary Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sigma Chi fraternity (University of Arkansas)
When he’s not working, Dr. Dalton enjoys spending time in the great outdoors hunting and fishing. He finds water sports to be an invigorating past time and frequents the lake whenever he has the opportunity. If you run into him after hours don’t be surprised if his two weimaraners, Audi and Jetta, are by his side. They’re almost inseparable! Most importantly, he cherishes the time he spends with his family.