Dr. Wesley Buchman
12018 Chenal Parkway
Little Rock, AR 72211
Dr. Buchman brings his compassion for others and his well-rounded dental skills to Kidz Choice Dental in Conway and our Central Dental Little Rock office. Dr. Buchman began his dental journey at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. Following his undergraduate studies, Dr. Buchman went to Rwanda where he spent a year as a missionary teacher for math, science, and P.E. During his time in Rwanda, Dr. Buchman also facilitated the distribution of hundreds of toothbrushes and toothpaste to two local communities and provided oral health education.
While completing dental school at LSU, Dr. Buchman became very involved in research as well as volunteer work. His research led to a number of accolades including being awarded the Student Clinical award and an invitation to speak at the International Association for Dental Research in 2013. Among other extensive volunteer work, Dr. Buchman served as Co-Chairman of an outreach program called “Making Impressions” which was a dental bus that provided screenings and education for the community. Dr. Buchman completed his Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency at MUSC in Charleston, SC before moving back to Little Rock.
Dr. Buchman provides quality dentistry for his patients from infants to young adults. He is widely recognized across Arkansas for his thorough and gentle care of patients. His attention to detail, coupled with a genuine enthusiasm for the dentistry field has helped Dr. Buchman build a reputation as a valuable partner among those who are serious about maintaining oral health.
Dr. Buchman and his wife, Jessica, reside in their home town of Little Rock. When Dr. Buchman is not caring for patients, you can find him golfing, hunting, playing basketball, or watching movies.
- ADA/DENTSPLY Student Clinician Award Poster Presentation SCADA/ADA Annual Meeting in New Orleans, LA
- IADR/AADR General Session Oral Presenter Nominated to present at 91st General Session in Seattle, WA
- LSU Research Day Winner 1 of 3 winners school wide
- Identifying the occurrence of different gingival architecture patterns via utilization of digital measuring tools Assisted Periodontic resident in taking photographs, measurements, and analyzation
- An in vitro comparison of the disinfection of instrumented root canals using different irrigation techniques Assisted Endodontic resident in fabrication and experimentation to assess efficacy of different irrigation techniques
- Synergetic effect of Zn and F ions on hydroxyapatite crystallization in enamel remineralization